Maplestory smashbag Maplestory smashbag

Well made

Good use of sprite graphics and decent audio. Perhaps a menu to give the viewer a little more control?

Ye Olde Psycho Circus Ye Olde Psycho Circus

A few pointers

Good concept. A few things:
1) I'd step up the pace a little. You could probably fit the entire plotline inside one loop of the Entertainer, and it would come off as more comedic.
2) When the clown slices the 2nd guy, quicken the slicing sequence, and rather than simply repeating frames from the spraying blood, show progression/accumulation.
3) The people running toward the clown don't need such long passing-scenery times. It's unnecessary for the sense of urgency and/or timing, and actually hampers the effect of being excited to get to the clown. Similarly, showing the clown's face for such a long time before showing changes in expression causes the viewer to slowly lose interest. Try and find the sweet spot where the pause is cinematically interesting and not distracting -- it's right under a second.
4) Even if you speed up the rest of the animation, leave the silent movie-esque captions close to the same length of time. The contrast between rapid animated action and static pause should be maintained.
5) Having the pacing of the action increase with the speed of the music is a good idea, and gives a sense of overall coherence.
6) "The Entertainer" is by Scott Joplin, not Chopin.
7) A replay button at the end of the movie instead of an automatic loop wouldn't hurt.
7) I'm giving you a 3/5 and 6/10 because while you're mostly there, I'd love to see you resubmit after tweaking it.

Bambee Bambee

Hilariously done

Excellent sense of comedic timing.

BIRRRRRD!

video quiz video quiz

Two problems:

1) I didn't think enough creative thought on your part went into this flash, especially for it being so short. The majority was just ripped or captured movies from the game. I can't credit you with that effort, which leaves only the quiz questions' execution... which was pretty basic.

2) The third fatality from the set kept repeating ad infinitum. I'd recommend either a replay button or another way to stop it.

Sprite Sheet Tutorial Sprite Sheet Tutorial

Well done.

It's this type of thing that I love to see coming through the portal -- it works to improve the abilities of the NG base, and therefore enhance the work brought through NG as a whole. Thank you.

Shawn responds:

Your welcome and thanks for the review

P.I.C.O. 2 P.I.C.O. 2

Rankings're busted.

...and no, it isn't a matter of simply fulfilling the requirements. We've done that. It just won't promote us or unlock anything.

BoMToons responds:

Works for me...send me a PM with the specific problem you're having.