video quiz video quiz

Two problems:

1) I didn't think enough creative thought on your part went into this flash, especially for it being so short. The majority was just ripped or captured movies from the game. I can't credit you with that effort, which leaves only the quiz questions' execution... which was pretty basic.

2) The third fatality from the set kept repeating ad infinitum. I'd recommend either a replay button or another way to stop it.

Sprite Sheet Tutorial Sprite Sheet Tutorial

Well done.

It's this type of thing that I love to see coming through the portal -- it works to improve the abilities of the NG base, and therefore enhance the work brought through NG as a whole. Thank you.

Shawn responds:

Your welcome and thanks for the review

P.I.C.O. 2 P.I.C.O. 2

Rankings're busted.

...and no, it isn't a matter of simply fulfilling the requirements. We've done that. It just won't promote us or unlock anything.

BoMToons responds:

Works for me...send me a PM with the specific problem you're having.

Student park Student park

Lemmings, but with college kids.

I liked the old Lemmings game, kinda, but I like your take on it too.

The Number Game The Number Game

A good concept

but some of the technics need to be worked out. I got some graphic stick when I tried to go back to the menus after starting the game. Clean it up and resubmit, hm?

Dai-Yuu responds:

yes, i am aware of that error, thankyou. I believe it's in the actionscript but I can't find it.. lol

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Seen it before

I saw a better-constructed, more fluid version of this a long time ago. It's a fun game, but it's been done before.

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Pretty good

But after I beat level 25 without dying, I got kinda bored. Otherwise, good work!

The Control Panel The Control Panel

Green

The green light goes on if you start entering a fibonacci sequence on the numeric keypad (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8).