Maplestory smashbag Maplestory smashbag

Well made

Good use of sprite graphics and decent audio. Perhaps a menu to give the viewer a little more control?

Ye Olde Psycho Circus Ye Olde Psycho Circus

A few pointers

Good concept. A few things:
1) I'd step up the pace a little. You could probably fit the entire plotline inside one loop of the Entertainer, and it would come off as more comedic.
2) When the clown slices the 2nd guy, quicken the slicing sequence, and rather than simply repeating frames from the spraying blood, show progression/accumulation.
3) The people running toward the clown don't need such long passing-scenery times. It's unnecessary for the sense of urgency and/or timing, and actually hampers the effect of being excited to get to the clown. Similarly, showing the clown's face for such a long time before showing changes in expression causes the viewer to slowly lose interest. Try and find the sweet spot where the pause is cinematically interesting and not distracting -- it's right under a second.
4) Even if you speed up the rest of the animation, leave the silent movie-esque captions close to the same length of time. The contrast between rapid animated action and static pause should be maintained.
5) Having the pacing of the action increase with the speed of the music is a good idea, and gives a sense of overall coherence.
6) "The Entertainer" is by Scott Joplin, not Chopin.
7) A replay button at the end of the movie instead of an automatic loop wouldn't hurt.
7) I'm giving you a 3/5 and 6/10 because while you're mostly there, I'd love to see you resubmit after tweaking it.

Bambee Bambee

Hilariously done

Excellent sense of comedic timing.

BIRRRRRD!

SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight

hehehe...

Chocobo intermission. Bravo. :-)

Tomato Trick Tomato Trick

Awesome.

The timing reminds me of a Don Hertzfeldt animation, "Rejected." I love that cartoon and its various aspects, and I loved yours. I look forward to seeing the next ones....

Good Fellas Good Fellas

Good style, needs work.

I like the style and the timing of the humor. The end, however, seems a bit abrupt (the explosion looks like you just gave up). If you have the patience, try drawing out Nightmare yourself and having him interact with Goodfella Charlie. Sound was a bit tinny, and you could've done more with the picture of Pesci (add background, round the edges, add some text.

Overall, great concept, but a little bogged down in the production details. I'd love to see you give this another shot.

Greetings! Greetings!

Really great for a first animation. Fantastic technique, now you just need to write a plot or a series of connected scenarios rather than just one. But again, it looked beautiful. Keep up the diligent work!

Dont GivePeople Weapons 3 Dont GivePeople Weapons 3

Not bad.

Sometimes (like with the dynamite scene) the lines and other objects don't match up with the action, but other than that this was pretty good. I like your appreciation for visual depth. Keep working at it!

Revenge of the Goomba Revenge of the Goomba

Pretty good

The transitions, I thought, were too slow... they built up somewhat undeserved anticipation. Speed those up, and the movie would be much better in my eyes (for what it's worth).

Lilmario responds:

X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising

I love this one :)

Please make more... this was a hilarious light to the Phoenix story. :) And I'm particularly fond of the way you caricatured each character, especially Jubilee and White Queen ("oh, for Heaven's sake, let me handle this..."). Bravo! And again, please make more!